E-Gamers TCG Circuits INFORMATION!
Time & Location
About the event
We have decided to do our own circuit style events for our amazing trading card game community! It is quite simple to explain how this works.
1. The card games to have these events will be Yugioh, Digimon, and standard Cardfight!! overdress. (could branch to other card games in the future)
2. These circuits will span over the course of 2 ½ months (October, November, and first 2 weeks of December. Also, due to holidays in November & December, there may be times in which we will not host a tournament. Please follow our FB page to be informed on these dates as they get closer.)
3. Players will have a choice to either A. want to opt in to the circuit or B. want to opt out when they go to tournaments at E-Gamers.
a. If you wish to opt in to the circuit, then you must pay an additional $5 on entry along with that tournaments’ entry fee. This $5 will be called the ‘Cash pot’ and it will go straight to the prize pot for the Circuit finals. E-Gamers will not touch a cent of the cash pot fees, so it will definitely benefit the players the more who opt-in. THE CASH POT FEES MUST BE PAID IN CASH. NO OTHER EXCEPTIONS.
i. For example, if it is a $5 local and you wish to opt-in then you will need to pay another $5 ($10 total).
b. If there are larger tournaments at E-Gamers (which are special tournaments, pre-release tournaments, and etc). All you will need to do to opt-in is just add that $5 cash pot fee to the price of entry.
i. For example, if there is a $20 or $25 tournament and you wish to still opt in, then you simply need to pay the $5 cash pot fee. So if it is $20 for entry, it’ll be $25 total . If it is $25 entry, then it will be $30 total you need to bring.
c. If you wish to opt out and just want to pay the tournaments’ entry fees and not pay the $5 cash pot fee, more than welcome to do so. We do not want to turn away people who simply just want to play.
i. However, keep in mind that if you opt out, then even if you got 1st or 2ndplace, you will NOT receive your invite unless you opt-in.
4. IN-ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR INVITE TO THE FINALS, YOU MUST HAVE OPT-IN’d TO AT LEAST 2 TOURNAMENTS FOR THAT CORRESPONDING CARD GAME IN ORDER TO QUALIFY.
5. Finals invites are given to the 1st & 2nd place winners. If players who previously won their invite, but won again at another tournament, the invite will be handed down to the next best player in that tournament.
a. If you do not have an invite, you CANNOT enter the circuit finals.
6. YOU MAY ONLY GET ONE INVITE PER CARD GAME! That means you have the chance to enter and obtain invites for each of the 3 card games. HOWEVER you must opt-in twice to each one you wish to qualify.
a. For instance if you want to opt-in into Digimon and Cardfight!! Vanguard overDress, then you simply need to attend and opt-in twice for Digimon and Cardfight!! Vanguard. overDress to qualify.
7. Dates for these weekly card game tournaments are (dates may change):
a. Cardfight!! Vanguard overDress: Thursdays at 6 p.m with registrations at 5 p.m
b. Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG: Saturdays at 5 p.m with registrations at 4 p.m
c. Digimon TCG: Sundays at 5 p.m with registrations at 4 p.m
This is something new we always wanted to try and we believe the player bases will love it! Let us know of your thoughts and/or questions by contacting us on Facebook!